Postgraduate Certificate in Business - Information Systems (Level 8)
This programme is designed to help you advance in your workplace or be the first step on the road to a master’s degree, so no matter what your end goal is it can help you achieve it.
Whether you have studied business before, have relevant professional work experience without studying, or have studied an un-related area, this programme can expand your career prospects.
All programs runs here
- March Deadline: Dec
- July Deadline: May
- Nov Deadline: Sep
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Completing the postgraduate diploma level can make you eligible for any executive or managerial level job.
- Students can apply for a Post-study work visa to work in New Zealand for 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- IELTS Academic 6.5 (no band below 6.0) or equivalent
- A bachelor degree or equivalent OR a minimum of five years full-time relevant professional work experience equivalent to a bachelor degree
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A