Master of Laws – Maritime Law Specialisation
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Laws (LLM) – Maritime Law Specialisation is offered by the NUS Faculty of Law.
This specialization enables students to obtain specialized knowledge in legal matters relating to the commercial shipping, marine insurance, shipping regulation, and ocean policy. These are areas of great importance to Singapore (given its status as a global port) as well as the region.
Overseas students accepted into this specialization will normally do it full-time within one academic year.
Students working for companies based in Singapore who are supported by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore or other companies will normally do the program part-time and complete it within two academic years.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- No requirement
- May submit a request with supporting documents for consideration (on a case-by-case basis) to be granted a waiver
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 100 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 7.5.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPP at National University of Singapore
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPA at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Business Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International & Comparative Law at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Intellectual Property & Technology Law at National University of Singapore