MSc in Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society
The programme provides a flexible entry and multiple-exit points. Students can opt to stop at any of the three specified levels.
(1) Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society
(3) MSc Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society
The objectives of the MSc Educational Technologies are as follows:
• Develop capacity in the field of ICT in Education and the Knowledge Society.
• Impart 21st Century Teaching and Learning Skills in Educators, Academics and Course Designers.
• Contribute to the transformation of education in the ICT and Knowledge Age through training of ‘change agents'.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Masters programs, a first honors degree is important with at least upper second class.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Virtual Reality and 3D Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Software Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Network Security And Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering and Environmental Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Total Quality Management and Performance Excellence at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Building Services Engineering at University of Mauritius