Social Policy with Enterprise BA
The undergraduate degree in Social Policy with Enterprise combines social sciences with business and entrepreneurship, exploring how crime, education, health, housing and poverty come to be viewed as social problems, coupled with the social enterprises which seek to address them.
You’ll investigate how modern societies understand human need, equality and social justice, as well as how the institutions of the state address social problems and provide for people’s welfare. You’ll also learn about the function of entrepreneurship in society, the development of social enterprises and the challenges and opportunities involved in starting your own business.
Drawing on expertise from the School of Sociology and Social Policy and the Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies, you’ll learn to connect big ideas with the issues facing contemporary societies and create innovative enterprise solutions. You’ll question what it means to be a good citizen today while gaining valuable skills in problem-solving and business development.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds