Engineering Business Management MSc
From an early stage in their career, engineers need to manage project progress and finances in professional environments. Projects can become increasingly complex, often involving overseas collaboration.
Our course is for you if you’re a new or practising engineer, and interested in a career in engineering management. Building on Sussex’s strong foundation of interdisciplinary study, you’ll be taught jointly by the Department of Engineering and Design and the Department of Business and Management at the University of Sussex Business School. We combine advanced topics in business, management and finance with further study in specialist engineering topics.
Our courses are designed to meet employer demands – you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to compete effectively in the fast-paced world of work. We have strong links with industry and you’ll benefit from:
- company visits
- case studies
- a guest lecture series featuring international speakers and industry leaders.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Information Technology with Business and Management MSc at University of Sussex