This course gives you the knowledge, skills and networks to pursue an exciting career in the multimedia world of journalism.
You’ll receive hands-on training in TV, radio and digital production, alongside theoretical study. You’ll learn how to spot and investigate a story and then write, produce, record and edit your own stories in our cutting-edge studios, editing rooms and media suites. You’ll explore ethical issues and the role of journalism in society and choose optional modules on topics from documentary production to citizen media.
If you want to broaden your studies in later years, you can transfer to our BA Journalism and Media degree, allowing you to put the study of journalism into the broader context of media and communication and choose from a wider range of options.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds