Graduate Diploma in Business (Accounting)
Lay the foundation for a career in professional accounting with a Graduate Diploma in Business (Accounting) at Victoria University.
This course is designed for those seeking an accounting qualification while further developing an understanding of business systems. You’ll develop a strong foundation in accounting procedures and practices, as well as valuable skills including critical thinking, problem solving and creativity.
You’ll also gain specialist knowledge and skills to perform technical functions in key business disciplines including:
- enterprise resource planning systems.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Victoria Sydney(VU Sydney)
Victoria University (VU) is a world-class university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020). It's also the first Australian university to deliver the award-winning way of learning – The VU Block Model. VU Sydney is an international-only campus. Students come from over 45 different countries around the world to study at our modern, accessible campus, situated in the heart of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
When you graduate, you’ll have valuable and transferable skills for work in a variety of business, finance and accounting roles in Australia and overseas. This course provides a pathway to further study or could lead to a career as a general accountant or assistant accountant.
Our graduates gain employment within small, medium and large accounting practices and corporations, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
Please note that in order to become a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA), you must undertake additional studies, such as our Master of Business (Accounting).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Course Code: 083288C, 083014G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University