Graduate Certificate In Environmental GeoScience
This certificate is designed for students who have an interest in the environmental aspects of geosciences. Students who would benefit from this certificate are:
- individuals who hold an undergraduate degree in geo/environmental science who want to increase their technical skills with additional geoscience courses,
- individuals with an undergraduate degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering who want to broaden their expertise and
- individuals who hold other science and engineering degrees and work in the environmental field.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Baccalaureate degree in science, engineering, or similar area from an accredited institution with a Minimum GPA of 3.0. This requirement may be waived if the applicant has a significant professional experience or submits other evidence supporting the likelihood of academic success.
- Graduate Certificate Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official transcript from the baccalaureate institution.
- Citizens of non-English speaking countries who have never earned an academic degree in he United States must submit TOEFL scores.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificates in Public Health Studies at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Photonics & Opto-Electronic Devices at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Molecular and Cellular Biotechnology at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Health Informatics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Ergonomics & Biomechanics at University of Massachusetts Lowell