MA in Political Science
Political Science appeals to students interested in government, law and international affairs, and to those who want to understand the shaping of our political world. The Brock MA in Political Science allows students to concentrate their studies in one of five sub-fields of political science: Canadian politics, comparative politics, international relations, political philosophy or public policy. Students specialize in one of these sub-fields, but also receive training in the great works and research methodologies of the larger discipline of political science.
- Thesis – 3 terms (12 months)
St. Catharines Campus
St. Catharines campus of the Brock University houses around 2,500 students in 8 residence complexes. Also, the institution has a campus in the city named Hamilton in Ontario. It has a gymnasium, board room, instructional resource center, library, large classrooms, modern computer labs, faculty office space, conference facilities, food services, and green spaces.
- Sep Deadline: Feb
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Government departments and agencies
- International organizations
- Lobbying and government relations
- Research and consultancy
- PhD programs
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for admission to a Master’s program, a student will normally hold a four year degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university with a minimum 75% (mid-B) average over the last two years of full-time undergraduate study.
For Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 140 CAD