In the Physics program, students gain extensive experience in research, critical thinking and essential communication, and technical skills. This will prepare them for successful careers in industry, academic and other institutions, and organizations. Hands-on use of our sophisticated equipment provides excellent training and gives our graduates a significant advantage in the job market. Recent research activities have been geared towards applied material science, studies of the structural, magnetic, transport and optical properties of thin-film, single crystal and bulk materials, the structural and physical characteristics of biological membranes and membrane proteins and problems in computational, mathematical and theoretical physics.
- Theoretical Physics
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science
St. Catharines Campus
St. Catharines campus of the Brock University houses around 2,500 students in 8 residence complexes. Also, the institution has a campus in the city named Hamilton in Ontario. It has a gymnasium, board room, instructional resource center, library, large classrooms, modern computer labs, faculty office space, conference facilities, food services, and green spaces.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- PH.D. Programs in Physics
- Private sector research and development
- Applied scientist
- Technical sales and support
- Scientific/technical writer
- Instrument/equipment design
- Laboratory technician
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for admission to a Master’s program, a student will normally hold a four year degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university with a minimum 75% (mid-B) average over the last two years of full-time undergraduate study.
For Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 140 CAD
- Philosophy (MA) at Brock University
- Master of Science in Material Physics International Student Program (ISP) at Brock University
- Master of Science in Mathematics and Statistics at Brock University
- Earth Science (MSc) at Brock University
- Chemistry (MSc) at Brock University
- Biotechnology (MSc) at Brock University