Master of Business Administration (Global) / Master of Science (Data Analytics)
Around the world, data analytics is increasingly utilised to inform and drive business decisions at an operational and strategic level in a broad range of industries such as finance, health and medicine, general sciences, cybersecurity, defence and agriculture.
Driven by the changing requirements of businesses and government and the skills gap for employees with both business and data analytics qualifications, the University of Newcastle has introduced the Master of Business Administration (Global) and Master of Science (Data Analytics) combined degree.
This program will provide you with the essential knowledge and professional skills to understand and employ appropriate analytics on big data generated from different business processes, across different types of organisations and industries.
The University of Newcastle Sydney Campus is located in purpose-built premises on Elizabeth Street. This easily accessible, central location in the heart of the Sydney CBD provides world-class facilities and services that support innovation in learning and a next generation experience for our students and staff.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Through a combined degree in the Master of Business Administration (Global) and Master of Science (Data Analytics) you will gain a diverse skillset in high global demand allowing you to work across borders, oceans, industries and boardrooms around the world. Where you take this qualification is up to you. Potential career paths include:
- Global management consultant
- Multinational marketing manager
- International trade policy advisor
- Global supply chain manager
- Data manager
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Data and insights expert
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 0101396
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle