Chemical Engineering MEng, BEng
Chemical engineering is all about changing raw materials by altering the chemical, biochemical or physical state of a substance to create everything from face creams to fuels, metals to paper, plastics to synthetic fibres and drugs. This course will expose you to the fundamental science and mathematics underpinning process engineering concepts, alongside specialised modules to equip you for a career in the chemical and related process industries.
You’ll gain an understanding of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, materials science and mass and energy balances, alongside specialist knowledge of separation processes, reaction engineering and process control. You’ll also undertake project work at every stage of the course, allowing you to apply your knowledge to design and lab work and gain the range of skills you’ll need in your professional career.
Taught by academics who are leaders in their fields, you’ll benefit from our cutting-edge research and extensive links with industry.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds