Art History (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons)
Learn about why art history matters – socially, economically and politically. Critically analyse visual culture, and work collaboratively to change the world around you.
Be part of Brighton’s creative arts scene, work in museums and galleries across the South East and make use of London’s rich culture, less than an hour away. We have fantastic campus facilities including the Art History Lab and the Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts, and exceptional links with galleries and museums including Tate Modern and the V&A.
You can apply for a professional placement to help you gain concrete skills and work experience before you graduate. You’ll develop insights that will support you in planning, and succeeding in, your career.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex