Psychology (with a foundation year) BSc (Hons)
By studying our Psychology with a Foundation Year degree, you develop a thorough overview of the subject through modules in health and clinical practice as well as organisational, social and applied psychology.
You build essential skills in critical analysis, developing arguments and self-expression, through a dedicated programme of support and development. These skills will be valuable throughout your studies and into your career.
After completing the Foundation Year, you can choose to focus purely on psychology by continuing onto your Psychology BSc, or to study the subject with a minor such as Education, Business and Management or Neuroscience.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 26 - 28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Genetics MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics MMath at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex