Law with Politics LLB with Year Abroad
The Law with Politics LLB is delivered cooperatively by Leicester Law School and Politics and International Relations at Leicester. You will receive expert teaching in both disciplines and gain knowledge of both legal and governmental systems. This is a joint honours course, in which Law modules make up 75% of the content, with Politics modules accounting for the other 25%.
By studying politics and law, you will be able to place the process of implementing public policy in its legal context. As such, you will gain the skills and knowledge required of firms with governmental interests. This degree will be of particular interest to those wishing to gain knowledge of the relationship between politics, law and society.
A qualifying law degree equips you with the academic skills required for a career as a solicitor or barrister and also makes you a highly desirable graduate in a range of other professions. At Leicester we offer a cosmopolitan, friendly and supportive environment in which to study this fascinating subject.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you have completed the standard XII awarded by the CISCE/CBSE, or another recognised state exam board, with at least 75% overall, you may be considered for admission to a first year Bachelors degree. For many courses at the University of Leicester, you will need 80% overall or higher, along with higher individual marks of 85% in relevant subjects. If you are studying A-levels or the International Baccalaureate (IB) then you can begin from the first year of a Bachelors degree. Please see inidvidual course pages for entry requirements. If you have already completed the first year of an undergraduate degree at an Indian university, you may be considered for entry to the first or second year of a Bachelors degree if you have studied relevant subjects and/or modules. We also have progression arrangements with some partner institutions in India, which allow advance entry to certain University of Leicester courses. Please contact the International Office for further information. If you do not meet the entry requirements for one of our courses, you can apply for an International Foundation Year run by the Global Study Centre. The GSC provides academic support to help you progress to your chosen undergraduate degree at the University of Leicester.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Politics and Sociology BA with Year Abroad at University of Leicester
- Politics and Sociology BA at University of Leicester
- Politics and International Relations BA with Year Abroad at University of Leicester
- Politics and International Relations BA at University of Leicester
- Politics and Economics BA with Year Abroad at University of Leicester
- Politics and Economics BA at University of Leicester