Master of Science Digital Marketing Practice
The WIT MSc in Digital Marketing Practice is an innovative postgraduate programme that offers existing undergraduate students, graduates currently in the workplace and international students, the opportunity to advance their specialist knowledge and develop their competences in the growing domain of digital marketing. It combines the nurturing of the student’s technical and strategic digital marketing knowledge, with considerable practice-based orientation to provide rounded industry ready graduates.
The programme has already garnered considerable recognition from the business community in the region, who recognise the need for skilled digital marketing graduates and have commented favourably on the creative and practice-led nature of the MSc. The programme is delivered using a combination of traditional classroom, digital laboratory and online teaching methodologies, while the Applied Business Project provides the student with the opportunity to engage in a live workplace digital marketing project.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must hold at least a Level 8 qualification at honours level in business or a related programme with strong business content.
- Applicants with a Level 8 qualification at honours level in other disciplines and relevant business experience may also be considered for entry.
- Students without a Level 8 qualification may qualify under RPL, as per WIT academic guidelines on RPL.For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD607
- Course Type: Blended
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 04 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Arts and Heritage Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Internationalisation at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Economics and Finance Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Marketing Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology