Graduate Certificate of Business
Managers increasingly require highly developed knowledge and a broad set of applied techniques in order to be able to function effectively in contemporary business organizations.
The Graduate Certificate of Business is designed to expose students to contemporary business theories, concepts, and skills that are the basis of successful management across a range of economic sectors.
The course focuses on developing advanced conceptual, transferable and professional attributes through a program of student-centered learning.
Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business, students may be eligible to articulate (enter) into the second semester of any ICMS Masters course.
Fondly known as “the castle on the hill” (where the Hollywood blockbuster The Great Gatsby was filmed and where Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were married), the ICMS castle is a Sydney landmark dating back to the 19th Century.
As well as being regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Sydney is also one of the most exciting places to study and work. The ICMS City Campus is located in the beautiful Manning Building, right in the heart of Sydney’s business district.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business, students will benefit from a range of enhanced career opportunities. Graduates will find employment in a range of organisational settings in roles such as general management, business strategy, planning and operations, human resource management, sales and marketing.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet one (1) of the following criteria:
- Successful completion of a bachelor degree from an Australian higher education institution or overseas equivalent.
- Successful completion of an overseas higher education course of at least three years duration (minimum AQF Level 6 or equivalent), with a minimum credit grade average.
- At least five (5) years appropriate full-time managerial or professional experience.Applicants must demonstrate a recognisable level of responsibility as part of their work experience. Position accountability in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management or other relevant supervisory experience should be evident in the applicant's work history. While senior levels of volunteer experience may be considered, normally the majority of the work should be in a paid, full-time capacity.
- Successful completion of at least two award or at least two non-award subjects (at AQF Level 8 or above) from an Australian higher education institution or overseas equivalent.
Work experience as a basis for admission: applicants seeking admission on the basis of work experience must support their application with a full Statement of Service for all work experience listed. The Statement must contain independent evidence of the duration and level of work experience.
- Course Code: 078930B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 04 Month 14 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A