Architecture MEng, BEng
This unique degree integrates creative and technical knowledge in architecture, structural and building services engineering.
Focusing on studio-based architectural design projects, you’ll gain a critical understanding of how science, the arts and society are brought together through creative building design projects. You’ll develop a scientific and creative approach to building design, supported by learning in architectural history & theory, urban design, structures, construction, materials and building physics.
You’ll build in-depth knowledge of architectural principles as well as applied science and technology, exploring creative design issues through drawings and models, developing presentation and computer modelling skills using industry-standard software.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds