Diploma in Theatre Studies
The English Department has been the home of the Theatre Studies Program for over 25 years. In 2004, the Department made a commitment to Theatre. Since then, the Theatre Studies Program has undergone a complete overhaul. The Program is now focused on developing practical performance skills and advanced theatre skills, such as directing and criticism.
Currently, there are two Theatre Studies courses cross-listed with English and open to all students. As well, students can complete a Minor in Theatre Studies.
It's easy to get involved in theatre on the UPEI campus, through Vagabond Productions, the production company for the Theatre Studies Program, and/or through the UPEI Theatre Society, which is the student-run extracurricular theatre group on campus.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 50 CAD
- Diploma in Medieval and Renaissance Studies at University of Prince Edward Island
- Diploma in Island Studies at University of Prince Edward Island
- Diploma in International Studies at University of Prince Edward Island
- Diploma in Classics at University of Prince Edward Island
- Diploma in Christian Studies at University of Prince Edward Island
- Certificate in Adult Education (CAE) at University of Prince Edward Island