Master of Environmental Law
The Master of Environmental Law at the University of Newcastle is designed to equip legal and non-legal professionals with a deeper knowledge of Environmental Law, through a unique, professionally-focused and interdisciplinary program.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Upon completion of the Master of Environmental Law you will be able to use your specialised knowledge to advance your career and work in various areas including:
- environmental and resources sectors
- public policy
- government sector
- non-government sector
- private sector, e.g. sustainability consulting
- legal practice or advice (for legal professionals only)
- in-house counsel (for legal professionals only)
A Master of Environmental Law does not qualify you to be admitted to practice law in Australia. If you wish to practice law in Australia, our Juris Doctor (JD) and the embedded Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP) is designed to equip you with knowledge, clinical experience and the qualifications for admission to legal practice in Australia. JD graduates can apply for entry into the legal profession as solicitors without any further study.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 0100471
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Politics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Law) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Education) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Special and Inclusive Education at University of Newcastle