Master of Laws – International & Comparative Law
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Laws (LLM) – International & Comparative Law Specialisation is offered by the NUS Faculty of Law.
This specialisation offers a good mix of public and private international law and comparative law modules. There are courses that focus on trade, investment and commercial issues; as well as those covering modules such as public international law, human rights and environmental protection. There are also specialised courses offering a comparative focus on the laws of major countries such as China, the United States of America, European Union nations, India, Indonesia, Korea and Vietnam.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Executive Positions (R&G)
Teaching Positions (R&G)
Research Positions (R&G)
Academic and Research Positions
Executive & Administrative Positions
Associate Management Programme
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- No requirement
- May submit a request with supporting documents for consideration (on a case-by-case basis) to be granted a waiver
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 100 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 7.5.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPP at National University of Singapore
- Double Degree Programmes in LLM-MPA at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Business Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Maritime Law Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Specialisation at National University of Singapore
- Master of Laws – Intellectual Property & Technology Law at National University of Singapore