Master of Science in Data Science
Our program uses a hybrid approach that combines the convenience of online learning with hands-on experience in the classroom. Online sessions are taught on weekday evenings, and classroom sessions are taught on the weekends. All courses are conducted live, with your professors, including the online, interactive sessions. All lectures are recorded so that students can review them later, if necessary.
San Francisco Campus
Our state-of-the-art San Francisco campus is a center for learning, teaching, patient care and research. Located in the vibrant SoMa district, our students experience the best of Pacific and the Bay Area.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Must have the U.S. equivalent of a 2.65 GPA to be eligible for admission to the program.
- Must provide an official, course-by-course evaluation of their transcripts with an overall U.S. GPA equivalent from one of the agencies accepted by the University.
- Must provide official English proficiency test scores from either TOEFL or IELTS.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A