Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Science
The PGDipForensic is an advanced qualification designed for students who have an undergraduate degree in science or technology-related topics. It provides graduates with specialised knowledge and skills in the field of forensic science.
Taught at the School of Chemical Sciences, the PGDipForensic covers a broad range of topics. From DNA analysis to the development of new molecules to aid in the visualization of fingerprint residues, students will learn about forensic data, chemical analysis, forensic biology and the statistical treatment of forensic data.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGDipForensic prepares graduates for employment in the forensic science field.
Jobs related to this program
- Document examiner
- ESR technician
- Fingerprint examiner
- Forensic geologist
- Forensic scientist
- Laboratory technician
- Pharmaceutical representative
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Psychology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Theory at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy at University of Auckland