Bachelor of Nutrition Science / Bachelor of Business Administration
Nutrition Science provides an extensive knowledge and skills base in the scientific principles that underpin the study of food and nutrition, to promote health and optimal nutrition in individuals and the wider community, with the capacity to apply knowledge and skills in an ethical and respectful manner. The degree promotes the relationship between food/nutrition and health as a major contributor to wellbeing and disease prevention through the lifespan. Graduates will be able to demonstrate cognitive, technical and communication skills that meet the standards to undertake professional work in nutrition and the food science field.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a general business degree without specialisation in a particular subject area. The course is structured around 6 business foundation units which are common to other undergraduate business courses and a further 4 units that will build your business knowledge in areas such as human resource management, marketing and management.
Combining the Bachelor of Nutrition Science with the Bachelor of Business Administration will enable graduates to utilise their knowledge and skills in industry, the public service or in small business enterprises.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Examples of the work and settings the course prepares graduates for include:
- National and international health agencies
- State and federal government health departments
- Public health nutritionist
- Industry nutritionist
- Private practice nutritionist
- Nutrition assessment
- Nutrition communicator
- Food science and technology industry
- Food safety and regulation
- Quality assurance
- Research and product development
- Education sector
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Indian School Certificate (ISC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects; Senior Secondary School Certificate from National Open Schooling with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Higher Secondary Certificate from the State Boards listed below with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
• Andhra Pradesh
• Gujarat, Karnataka
• Tamil Nadu
• West Bengal
Local languages and non-academic subjects are excluded.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.5 in speaking and writing, and 6.0 in listening and reading).
- Course Code: 095926A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Exercise Science / Bachelor of Applied Public Health at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science / Bachelor of Arts at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Philosophy / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science / Bachelor of Nutrition Science at Australian Catholic University (ACU)