The Foundation Studies Program provides a pathway to ACU undergraduate degrees, for international students who wish to study at university but do not have a recognised Year 12 qualification.
You will study on campus and be immersed in the distinctive culture of the university throughout the course. You will become familiar with ACU facilities, resources and systems and in the academic expectations and assessment models used in undergraduate degrees at ACU. Class sizes will be small (a maximum of 20 students) and staffed to provide a highly supportive learning environment.
Foundation Studies aims to equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed at undergraduate level at ACU.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
25A Barker Rd, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Pathways to further study
Students who successfully complete the course with the required Grade Point Average are eligible for direct entry to undergraduate degrees at ACU.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must:
- have completed the equivalent of year 11 (completion of senior high school in countries where this is not considered equivalent to an Australian year 12);
- have a minimum English language proficiency level of IELTS 5.5 with no individual band lees than 5, or equivalent. Applicants whose intended undergraduate degree requires an English proficiency level of IELTS 7 or above, must have a minimum English proficiency level of IELTS 6 with no individual band less than 6, or equivalent.
- Additional instructions for international studies under 18 years of age.
- Course Code: 0101567
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month 21 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A