Bachelors of Business Management / Economics
With this dual program, you'll be prepared to lead, develop and grow businesses across all sectors of the economy. You'll learn to think like an economist and understand how people make decisions, how markets operate and how the world works.
This dual program allows you to combine specific business management studies with an area of study in the Bachelor of Economics.
During your business studies, you'll hear from industry guest lecturers, examine real-life case studies and undertake projects, placements and internships with leading businesses. With course content developed in close collaboration with UQ industry partners, you'll study topics including accounting, economics, law, marketing, business information systems and strategy.
The Bachelor of Economics will teach you how to question, analyse, model and predict behaviour. Economics is central to decision-making in business, markets, trade, government, health, and a range of other areas. You'll complete a list of compulsory courses that will build your knowledge about key economic principles, theories and tools. You'll study topics including microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics, and more.
You'll graduate from one of the largest, most influential and most prestigious schools for economics in Australia. The school is home to more than 70 staff, including experts in energy and climate change, productivity and efficiency analysis, and development economics.
- Take advantage of UQ's strong industry collaborations and gain experience through initiatives including executive shadowing and individual placements.
- Study at one of the largest, most influential and most prestigious schools for economics in Australia.
- Join one of the world's top business schools and learn from award-winning research and industry experts.
- Open up opportunities for a wide range of change-making careers in the public, private and not-for-profit sector.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business and Industry
- Business Information Systems
- Economics and Public Policy
- Human Resources
- International Business
- International Trade and Finance
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Quantitative Methods
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
- Feb Deadline: Nov
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Investment analyst
- Economic consultant
- Economics, policy and social analyst
- Business systems planner
- Business development manager
- Business management consultant
- International trade manager
- Corporate banking analyst
- Product manager
- Policy evaluation officer
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C)
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098328K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Analytics) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management / Bachelor of Design at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Arts / Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at The University of Queensland