MSc in Software Engineering
Program Available at West London Campus
With the IT sector expanding rapidly around the world, there has never been a better time to take a software engineering course. We will help you develop the knowledge and practical skills you need to further your career or research activities.
This course will introduce you to the latest industry-standard technologies and provide the opportunity to specialize in topics ranging from software architecture to implementation techniques, building on the necessary skills to tackle modern software systems in an industrial context.
Furthermore, you will become familiar with a broad range of current scholarship work in software engineering and learn how to research and review published work.
With these new skills, you will be prepared for a professional career in software systems and lead to rewarding work in the software industry such as software architect, solution architect, project manager, senior software developer, etc.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence at University of West London
- MSc in Software Engineering (Extended Masters with internship) at University of West London
- MSc in Software Engineering (Extended Masters) at University of West London
- MSc in Software Engineering (With Internship) at University of West London
- MSc in Software Engineering at University of West London
- MSc in Construction Project Management at University of West London