Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
The Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) is currently available in Accounting or Finance or Economics. Potential Honours students should consult with the Newcastle Business School towards the end of the semester prior to that in which they intend to enrol.
Program learning outcomes
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- Communicate effectively orally to varied audiences.
- Communicate effectively in writing to varied audiences.
- Work effectively independently.
- Work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Engage in critical thinking and complex analytical problem-solving.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of theory, models and concepts relevant to one of the disciplines of Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Display proficiency in the utilization of information and technology in research.
- Apply skills that incorporate understanding of global, social and ethical issues.
- Apply theory and method at an advanced level to conduct independent research/project of professional quality in their selected field.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 015700D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business Analytics at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Surveying (Honours) at University of Newcastle