At Sussex, you learn from experts who are tackling some of society’s biggest issues, from research into cancer treatments to the declining bee population.
You can choose from a wide range of modules, based on the latest research, to tailor your degree to your interests.
Your integrated Masters year means you develop advanced research skills. Outside of the laboratory, you can apply your practical skills through fieldwork – we offer amazing field trips to Wales, Portugal, Southern Africa, the Red Sea and Ecuador. This gives you real-world research experience before you graduate.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
International Baccalaureate (Typical offer - 26-28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Genetics MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics MMath at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex