Conflict, Security and Development MA
This course analyses the complex relationships at the heart of development and security in the Global South.
We have an interdisciplinary perspective on questions of peace, vulnerability and insecurity. You’ll gain a grounding in concepts of conflict, security and development. You’ll explore:
- how cycles of insecurity and violence affect development
- difficulties faced by various organisations negotiating spirals of violence and insecurity (for example during armed intervention, aid provision, peace-building processes or postconflict reconstruction)
- whether underdevelopment in the Global South facilitates the international spread of terrorist and criminal networks.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex