Diploma IN Introduction to Child Care Training
The Introductory Child Care Training Program provides or exceeds the level of state mandated introductory level training required of all workers entering the child care profession.
Designed for the adult who has just begun their career or who wishes to enter child care employment, the entry-level curriculum provides a 40-hour program which meets the 40-hour minimum state mandated introductory training. The State of Florida requires that workers must begin training within ninety days of employment and must complete the introductory training within one year of the date the training began.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A completed JMVU Admissions Application Form (PDF) signed by the student;
A High School Diploma and Transcript with an OFFICIAL English translation;
Proof of Financial Evidence. (All financial documents must be translated into English and the account balance stated in U.S. currency). Please send the following:
- An official bank letter with the current balance and the average balance over the past three months;
- Copies of the sponsor’s previous year’s tax returns if he/she is self-employed in the U.S. and
- A NOTARIZED Affidavit of Support Form (PDF) if someone else will sponsor you;
- A money order for U.S. $50.00 nonrefundable Application fee for Admissions Application made payable to Jose Maria Vargas University.
- A money order for U.S. $300.00 made payable to Jose Maria Vargas University. This is a processing fee and is non-refundable.
High School Transcripts and Diploma
All transcripts and diplomas from outside the U.S. must be certified and translated by an approved translation entity by the U.S. Consulate in your country.
All documents must be sent with your package to Jose Maria Vargas University to be considered for evaluation and admissions into our many degree programs.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD