Social Sciences (with a foundation year) BA (Hons)
By starting your degree studies at Sussex with our Foundation Year, you develop a wide-ranging understanding of the social sciences, from current issues affecting the globe to the structures that shape our societies.
You experience a range of subjects in the Social Sciences through modules in geography, anthropology, international relations, development, law, politics and sociology. Successfully completing your Foundation Year guarantees that you'll be able to continue studying your choice of degree from a wide range of subjects in the Social Sciences at Sussex.
You'll build essential skills in critical analysis, developing arguments and self-expression through a dedicated programme of support and development. No matter which social sciences subject you go on to study, our experienced staff will help you develop the academic knowledge and practical skills you’ll need to succeed throughout your degree and in your future career.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 26-28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of your academic ability in essay-based humanities and social science and a good level of mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex