Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours)
Explore global policy challenges and get ready for a leadership career in business, politics, the NGO sector or academia.
This program combines studies in history, society, politics, philosophy and economics: all important for careers in public life.
You'll study with other motivated and high-achieving students to examine current and future global challenges and the world’s most pressing problems.
You'll be taught be teachers who have received the disproportionate share of Australia’s honours, competitive research grants and fellowships.
With your finely tuned research, analytical and problem-solving skills, you'll be prepared for analytical and decision-making roles across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors
- Study at the only university in Queensland to offer a Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours).
- Learn from internationally renowned scholars from multiple disciplines.
- Benefit from a program that combines rigorous cross-disciplinary training and explores global policy challenges.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Economics, policy and social analyst
- Public commentator
- Political adviser
- Economic policy adviser
- Foreign affairs officer
- Financial adviser
- Public policy analyst
- Public policy adviser
- Public policy researcher
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); and Mathematical Methods or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 & 4, C).
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 092442A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelors of Arts / Education (Secondary) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety Science (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) (Honours) at The University of Queensland