International Commercial Law LLM
Develop the practical skills needed to act as a legal adviser in the resolution of international commercial disputes.
Global commercial transactions are becoming more complex, posing new legal challenges in areas such as:
- cross-border contracts for the supply of goods or services
- finance and securities
- international dispute resolution.
You’ll learn about the legal framework that governs commercial activities and cross-border transactions.
You’ll engage with cutting-edge research. Sussex has internationally recognised academics in international commercial law. You’ll learn how to apply the law in a commercial setting and also develop critical perspectives. You'll be able to assess cutting-edge scenarios and recent reforms in international commercial law.
This course is ideal if you’re already a legal practitioner in your home country, although this is not essential as long as you have completed a basic legal education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex