IELTS Preparation Training Scheme - Advanced
The programme is tailored to students at advanced levels to equip them with strategies and techniques to improve their chances of attaining a higher band score in the IELTS exam. Each level is made up of two-course modules, each course is taught over five weeks. In total, each level is delivered in 230 learning hours over ten weeks.
This course is taught through a combination of face to face tuition, online work with tutorial support and independent online work.
Students are expected to improve by 0.5 of an IELTS band on completion of each ten-week course and may sit an external IELTS examination at a time of their choosing. Upon successful completion of an individual course, students also have the opportunity to enrol in an Academic English course or an NZCEL (New Zealand Certificate in English Language) programme.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Month 15 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 5) at WHITIREIA
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4) at WHITIREIA
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Applied) (Level 3) at WHITIREIA
- English Language Skills at WHITIREIA
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General) (Level 3) at WHITIREIA
- IELTS Preparation Training Scheme - Upper Intermediate at WHITIREIA