Certificate in Engineering in Road Engineering and Design
IT Sligo developed this blended on-line part time programme in collaboration with the Local Authority Services National Training Group (LASNTG) and the Department of Transport. It is designed to provide applied and advanced learning and skills for engineers working in the roads services sector, in both public bodies and private companies.
The main aim to provide a Minor Award at Level 9 for learners who wish to complete specific learning relating to the engineering and design of public road and transportation schemes, facilities, and networks.
This programme is designed to facilitate Civil Engineering professionals working or intending to work in the road and land transport engineering and design sector to develop appropriate analytical, design and project management skills.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Electronics and Automation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Mechanical Analysis and Automation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Secure IT and Deep/Machine Learning at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Computer Networks and Cloud Infrastructure at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in BIM and Lean Construction Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Strategic Construction Management at Institute of Technology Sligo