Postgraduate Pathway in Accounting and Finance
This pathway is specifically designed to allow international students to reach their full potential in pursuit of a Postgraduate degree at Robert Gordon University.
This 10-week program is specifically designed for students studying the pathway to Robert Gordon University Master’s programs. Developed alongside RGU, this course provides graduates the skills, knowledge, and focus needed throughout their studies at the MSc level. Students will develop and demonstrate a proactive and self-managed approach to business planning, project management, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Students who successfully complete the Pre-Masters course at ICRGU are guaranteed entry to their chosen MSc program.
Robert Gordon University Campus, Garthdee Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7QE, United Kingdom
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
A placement at Robert Gordon University is a fantastic opportunity to help increase future career prospects...
- Robert Gordon University has fantastic links with industry, both in the UK and globally
- Placements are available at undergraduate and postgraduate level*
- Full-year placement is not a sandwich course -undertaken as the third year**
- Opportunity to make contacts and develop important networking skills
- Helps to build confidence and key interpersonal skills
- Potential to earn a salary
- Vastly reduced fees during the placement year
- No PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Successful completion of a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Successful completion of bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A