BB in Accounting (add on)
We have designed this course primarily for those who have a previous qualification in Accounting, such as the Higher Certificate in Business in Accounting. This one year add-on course leads to the award of an ordinary degree in Business/Accounting. It aims to equip you with advanced knowledge of Accounting that may, if you wish, provide a route into professional accountancy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10500 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business with Marketing (Add on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB in Business Administration (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Finance and Investment (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo