Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and Information and Communications Technology MA
This programme equips you to use ICT to develop TESOL materials or deliver teaching.
You’ll discover e-learning first-hand through exposure to online learning and teaching methods, and gain practical experience of using ICT to develop learners’ speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
You’ll explore how people learn languages and examine language teaching strategies. Though you study the same core modules as students on other TESOL programmes, you’ll choose from optional modules that focus on the use of ICT in TESOL.
Taught by expert practitioners and researchers, MA TESOL and ICT will give you the skills and confidence to use ICT as a key asset in the classroom and has been designed for teachers, teacher trainers, language school directors, curriculum developers, inspectors, lecturers and materials writers.
Please be aware that this is not an IT skills training course, and we will expect you to have basic IT skills such as word processing, email and using the internet before you start the programme.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds