International Education and Development MA
Do you work – or wish to work – on educational issues in aid agencies, multilateral agencies, NGOs, consultancy and research firms, government ministries and academia?
The MA has established its reputation over three decades and is highly regarded internationally. Our faculty enjoy a global reputation as leaders in their field and have contributed to education and development policies around the world. You’ll study with students from across the globe and benefit from our large network of alumni.
We expect to offer you four specialisms:
- Teachers: Policy and Practice
- Curriculum, Learning and Society
- Educational Policy and Planning
- Education, Conflict and Peacebuilding.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA at University of Sussex