Master of International Tourism Management
Tourism is one of New Zealand's leading industries. With this 18-month master's degree, you can take your tourism career further.
Choose from a wide range of papers on current issues in tourism management from around the world, and research an area of interest. Eduniversal Group has ranked our Master of International Tourism Management as the 18th best master's degree in the world for tourism.
AUT is home to the AUT New Zealand Tourism Research Institute, globally known as a leader in tourism research and education. Study with us and you’ll work closely with staff who are passionate about all areas of the tourism industry.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Policy formation
- Senior management positions in tourism
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Must have completed the Bachelor of International Tourism Management or another relevant degree, or an equivalent qualification with a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7
- May be required to submit examples of previous academic work or attend an interview
- May be required to submit evidence of ability to study at postgraduate level and attend a selection interview
- Course Code: AK1057
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Applied Finance at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Analytics at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)