Master of Minimally Invasive Surgery
Expand your surgical skill set
Our Master of Minimally Invasive Surgery is for surgeons who wish to make minimally invasive surgical techniques an integral part of their career.
You’ll gain the required professional qualification—accredited by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons—and a thorough clinical grounding in laparoscopic surgery.
What will you do?
The degree is comprised of online modules with weekly online tutorials and four clinical immersion sessions throughout the year. You will:
- develop advanced theoretical understandings of minimally invasive surgical procedures
- consolidate and improve clinical skills
- gain exposure to robotic surgical techniques.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Science at The University of Adelaide
- Master of Medical Radiation Physics at The University of Adelaide
- Master of Bioinformatics at The University of Adelaide
- Master of Geostatistics at The University of Adelaide
- Master of Philosophy (Surgery) at The University of Adelaide
- Master of Philosophy (Public Health) at The University of Adelaide