MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, CERTIFICATE
Are you a student interested in manufacturing? Do you like drawing on a variety of skills and knowledge to solve complex problems? If so, you may wish to consider this certificate.
Because manufacturing itself is complex and broad, manufacturing engineers apply many engineering principles and work in a multidisciplinary world. This certificate allows students to emphasize either manufacturing systems or manufacturing processes—or, they can choose to spread courses evenly across both. Through this certificate, students will gain an understanding of these two areas of manufacturing. Undergraduates in industrial and systems engineering or mechanical engineering can pursue this certificate without adding time to the degree.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- NUCLEAR ENGINEERING MATERIALS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- GAME DESIGN, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- ENGINEERING THERMAL ENERGY SYSTEMS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- ENGINEERING FOR ENERGY SUSTAINABILITY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- BIOLOGY IN ENGINEERING FOR ENGINEERING MAJORS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin