Chinese and Italian B BA
Learn two major world languages from scratch and deepen your understanding of the modern world by exploring the history and culture of the nations that speak them on this fascinating 5-year course.
You will have the opportunity to spend two years abroad, with a year in China and another in Italy, which will provide you with invaluable first-hand experience of the languages and let you fully immerse yourself in the cultures of the regions.
If you’ve never studied either of the languages before, this degree will allow you to learn them from scratch. We teach Chinese from beginners’ level, but if you already have some knowledge of the subject we can normally accommodate you. A combination of core and optional modules will give you a firm grounding in the languages while you study the topics that suit your interests alongside including history and culture of China and East Asia, medieval and Renaissance art and literature, cinema and specialised uses of Italian in business.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds