Secondary Classics PGCE
This course prepares you to start your career as a new teacher and be successful. You’ll learn to teach in schools in East or West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, Surrey, Hampshire or Kent.
We will develop your skills as a reflective practitioner. We use an innovative range of assessment modes that enable you to succeed. School-led teacher education is run by experienced mentors and professional tutors. You'll be supported by University tutors throughout the year.
We have an excellent record of graduate employment. Our employability records surpass national benchmarks. We’ll make all reasonable efforts to provide the course as set out here. For the school-experience component of the PGCE, we’ll aim to find you a placement within 50 miles of the University or your home. If we can’t secure enough placements, we may have to withdraw an offer of a place on the course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 10 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Secondary Music PGCE at University of Sussex
- Secondary Media Studies PGCE at University of Sussex
- Secondary History PGCE at University of Sussex
- Secondary Geography PGCE at University of Sussex
- Secondary English PGCE at University of Sussex
- Secondary English and Media Studies PGCE at University of Sussex