Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Pharmaceutical Science with Drug Development
This four-year honours degree course provides students with a broad but thorough background in the chemical, biological, and technological disciplines as they relate to the study of medicinal products. It allows students to develop a range of skills, covering scientific, engineering, regulatory and quality issues, as well as delivering excellent communication skills.
Modules are based around the core pharmaceutical sciences, but with emphasis also placed on modern technology and advances within the sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Code: AU968
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10500 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- BSc (Hons) in Occupational Safety and Health (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BSc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Science with drug development (Add on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Clinical Measurement Physiology at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science with Ecology at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biomedical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo