Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Pharmaceutical Sciences is an exciting field that offers many different career opportunities related to the discovery, development and production of novel treatments. Graduates work within the pharmaceutical industry, government agencies and academic research. Currently, there is a need for professionals in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical research and development arena, which is expected to grow faster than average over the next decade.
This graduate certificate program is a four-course program in Pharmaceutical Sciences intended for individuals with diverse backgrounds who are interested in getting familiar with pharmaceutical sciences. The courses offered in the certificate program are foundation courses in the Pharmaceutical Sciences MS and/or Ph.D. programs. The certificate is expected to serve as a conduit into the Pharmaceutical Sciences MS program for students who are not yet ready for application or admission. Most often the certificate program helps students decide whether they should apply to the 32-credit MS program in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed undergraduate courses in calculus, general and organic chemistry, biochemistry and biology or anatomy and physiology with grades of C or above.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificates in Public Health Studies at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Photonics & Opto-Electronic Devices at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Molecular and Cellular Biotechnology at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Health Informatics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Ergonomics & Biomechanics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate In Environmental GeoScience at University of Massachusetts Lowell