The Bachelor`s Degree in World Economics is a full-time multidisciplinary Programme that focuses on the study of international political, social, environmental, and economic issues. Students will be provided with a deep theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of micro- and macroeconomics, accounting and audit, finance, taxes, management, economy regulation, banking, etc.
The programme aims to help students to develop a critical understanding of the numerous theoretical approaches and practical issues. Besides, students become proficient in modern methods of the electronic analysis of statistical information which will enable them to apply this knowledge in practice. Focus is also made on current economic debates and challenges facing countries around the world.
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates can pursue their career in local and international financial institutions and companies, banks, insurance companies and accounting firms.
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- MARKETING at Western Caspian University
- INDUSTRY ORGANIZING AND MANAGEMENT at Western Caspian University
- ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING at Western Caspian University
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION at Western Caspian University
- TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT at Western Caspian University
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION at Western Caspian University