Master of International Business
If you have an undergraduate degree in a non-business discipline or a business degree in an unrelated field, this program has been designed to kick-start your career in international business. The minibus will give you the applied knowledge and skills to launch your career through an experientially based program. You will graduate with an appreciation of how businesses, government, and the global economy interact, and a strong platform of professional skills.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
To support you in your career, we offer a wide range of development opportunities – from individual performance and development reviews to avenues for pursuing your professional interests through study, secondments, conferences and workshops.
These opportunities are available to both professional and academic staff and include:
- People and organizational development.
- Professional and personal development.
- EVOLVE is the University's program for developing a professional staff. EVOLVE is designed to enable growth and development in your role and at the University.
- Leadership and management development.
- Professional staff can use the Aspire Career Centre to assist with career planning.
- Wellbeing program.
- Awards and fellowships.
- Performance and development reviews.
- English language enrichment.
- IT Training.
- Academic practice – research, teaching, and e-learning.
Jobs related to this program
- Business development manager
- Export analyst
- International business analyst
- International marketing representative
- International relations consultant
- International trade policy adviser
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in business or a non-business degree in a relevant discipline such as arts, engineering, technology, or science. Your study must be from a recognized university (or similar institution) and you will need a GPE of 5.0 in the most advanced courses taken.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Supply Chain Management at University of Auckland
- Master of Business Analytics at University of Auckland
- Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Property at University of Auckland
- Master of Marketing at University of Auckland
- Master of Disaster Management at University of Auckland