Economics and Finance BSc
This course allows you to combine a specialised study of economics with knowledge of the financial foundations of firms, financial markets and institutions.
You’ll cover the core concepts, practices and techniques of each subject, gaining an understanding of microeconomics, macroeconomics, corporate finance and accounting.
Diverse optional modules will allow you to tailor the programme to suit your own interests and career plans, with topics ranging from financial derivatives to economic development and behavioural finance.
You’ll learn in a challenging and supportive environment where you’ll have access to active researchers.
You’ll explore the intersection between economics and the world of finance, while developing the analytical, quantitative, computing, presentation and other transferable skills required by economists working in finance and by private and public sector employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds